Saturday, October 27, 2012

Paper Beads Creation Blog

Hello there! Welcome to Paper Beads Creation blog!

Paper Beads Creation is a blog dedicated for artworks related to recycling paper into beautiful paper beads that can be used in making fashionable jewelries. The paper beads are all handmade using old magazines, gift wrapper, and some artistic paper.

I decided to create this blog to give my passion a special place here in the online world. I am fond of creating paper beads and have created a fan page in Facebook but I do not have a blog to post and share my work. Well, I can share it with my friends in Facebook but not to all who are also into this kind of hobby.

In this blog, I will share and post my paper beads and the projects I have made. It could be a piece of jewelry, a house decoration and many other things that I could possibly made out of this beautiful and handcrafted beads.

I have posted a brief information about paper beads in my personal blog and you can read the articles here. On this blog, let us see how it goes. So, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment